1. Introduction This Policy details our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Websites (“Website Visitors”), who register to use the products and services which we market at www.aehs-sa.com (the “Service(s)”), or who attend or register to attend sponsored events or other events (“Attendees”). For the purposes of this Policy, the term, “Websites”, shall refer collectively to www.aehs-sa.com as well as the other websites that the AEHS, Inc. operates and that link to this Policy.
2. Scope Of This Policy In this Policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The use of information collected shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which the Attendees has engaged. Our Websites may contain links to other websites and the information practices and the content of such other websites are governed by the privacy statements of such other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any such other websites to understand their information practices.
3. Information That You Provide To Us Account and Registration Information: We ask for and may collect personal information about you such as your name, address, phone numbers, email address, and credit card information, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name, when you register for an account to access or utilize one or more of our Services (an “Account”). We also ask for and collect personal information such as an email address and a name or alias from any individual that you authorize to log into and utilize our Services in connection with Your Account. If you sign-up for a free Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information. A third-party intermediary is used to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf. We refer to any information described above as “Account Information” for the purposes of this Policy. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal data or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us. Other Submissions: We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites or as you use interactive features of the Websites, including, participation in surveys, promotions, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. Attendee Information: We ask for and may collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events. Mobile Application: When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, and operating system version.
4. Information Collected From Other Sources Social Media: The Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Websites. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on the Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the companies that provide them. Information From Third Party Services: We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Websites. You should check your privacy settings on these third party services to understand and change the information sent to us through these services.
5. How We Use Information That We Collect General Uses: We may use the information we collect about you (including personal information, to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to (a) provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Services; (b) enable you to access and use the Services; (c) process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices; (d) send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; (e) send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners. If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided further below.
6. Sharing Of Information Collected Third-Party Service Providers: We share information, including personal information, with our third-party service providers that we use to provide hosting for and maintenance of our Websites, application development, backup, storage, payment processing, analytics and other services for us. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required by law. Testimonials: We may post testimonials on the Websites. These testimonials will not contain personal information. Community Forums: The Websites may offer publicly accessible blogs, community forums, comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features. You should be aware that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. AEHS, Inc. Sharing: We may share information, including personal information, with any member of the AEHS, Inc.
8. Your Privacy Rights Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us. Attendees to our Services may update or change their Account Information by editing their profile or organization record or by contacting AEHS for more detailed instructions. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us. If you provide us with personal information in connection with your use of our Websites or Services, we will delete this information upon your request, provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained for as long as you maintain an account for our Services, or as needed to provide you with our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Children’s Personal Information We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us through the Websites, please contact us.
10. Business Transactions We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as your account and related information and data, including any personal information, to any person or entity that acquires all or substantially all of our business, stock or assets, or with whom we merge.
11. Changes To This Policy If there are any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified by our posting of a prominent notice on the Websites prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Websites or the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the Websites and the Services.
12. Contact Us If you have questions regarding this Policy, about the AEHS’ privacy practices, please contact us by phone at (210) 656-9300, or at: AEHS, Inc. 4402 Centergate St. San Antonio, TX 78217