Persons seeking to take the AMT Refresher must have successfully completed the AMT Initial course. No end of the course test is given. The course addresses:
(1) health effects of asbestos;
(2) asbestos regulations (state and federal);
(3) asbestos sampling and evaluation methods;
(4) calculating sampling times;
(5) time weighted average calculation;
(6) calibration of air sample pumps;
(7) sample logs and records;
(8) compliance testing;
(9) clearance testing; and
(10) clearance procedures.
Successful completion of the initial course.