Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
This course is in accordance with all requirements of 40 CFR 763 under TSCA TITLE II (AHERA), Texas Asbestos Health Protection Rules, and qualifies as a NESHAP trained person.
Persons seeking to take the AMT Refresher must have successfully completed the AMT Initial course. No end of the course test is given. The course addresses:
(1) health effects of asbestos;
(2) asbestos regulations (state and federal);
(3) asbestos sampling and evaluation methods;
(4) calculating sampling times;
(5) time weighted average calculation;
(6) calibration of air sample pumps;
(7) sample logs and records;
(8) compliance testing;
(9) clearance testing; and
(10) clearance procedures.
Successful completion of the initial course.