Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
This is in accordance with all requirements of Texas Environmental Lead Reduction Rules.
The 1 day lead inspector refresher has an end of the course test. The lead inspector refresher course includes:
(1) the role and responsibilities of the inspector;
(2) background information on lead and its adverse health effects;
(3) background information regarding federal, state, and local regulations and guidance that pertain to lead-based paint and lead-based paint activities;
(4) lead-based paint inspection methods, including selection of rooms and components for sampling or testing; paint, dust, and soil sampling methodologies;
(5) clearance standards and testing, including random sampling, preparation of the written final inspection report; and