Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
This course is in accordance with all requirements of 40 CFR 763 under TSCA TITLE II (AHERA), Texas Asbestos Health Protection Rules, and qualifies as a NESHAP trained person
The management planner refresher course consists of a half-day of training, and has as a prerequisite, the half-day asbestos inspector course refresher. The course addresses:
(1) course overview;
(2) evaluation and interpretation of survey results;
(3) hazard assessment;
(4) legal implications;
(5) evaluation and selection of control options;
(6) role of other professionals;
(7) developing an operations and maintenance (O&M) plan;
(8) regulatory review;
(9) recordkeeping for the management planner;
(10) assembling and submitting of a management plan; and
(11) financing abatement action
Successful completion of the initial course.